Sunday, November 16, 2008

I like information

I like to learn, but dont like to read, what can i do? When you find out will you let me know? I want to go back to school so bad, but finances and time limit me, as well as thinking that i cant do it. I learn alot from television shows, i found a new show called cities of the underworld on the history channel. It is easy for me to lose my focus on God with all this info coming at me from all angles. I love God but i love learning all this stuff. I get so disgusted sometimes with life, i see friends and some family that seem to have God's blessing written all over their life. Life is easy for them, sometimes i dont understand why they have it so easy, is their something im doing wrong? Or am i in goda will more than them. Satan does not want us to follow Gods will, am i being attacked extra hard because im where i need to be? Where is God leading us? I have no clue and im not really sure how to tell other than just trusting Gods direction from day today, i am a firm believer that all things happen for a reason, while some things may be sad, there is still a reason. I believe God can and does use all the people around you to direct you.

0 comments: